Fire Truck Birthday Party Supplies – If you want to have your special fire-fighting / fire-fighting / fire-fighting birthday party, here are some great tips for making it a success.
1. Location – contact your local fire station to find out about getting a tour. Most of the time it’s free and as long as there are no incoming calls during the tour all the focus is on your birthday boy and his friends! I suggest calling the next few weeks so you can have a date of your choice, they can order quickly especially in the summer months.
Fire Truck Birthday Party Supplies
2. Invitations – You can make your own invitation by getting a plain white invitation at your local office or super shop. Find a fun fire truck or fire extinguisher graph and design invitations from your own computer. Then print in your local office supply store or use a computer in your own home. Another option is E-vite. It’s free to use and send and track RSVP for you.
3. Delicious – make sugar cakes in the form of a fire truck.
4. Craft – have the children decorate the cake you made earlier with red frosting (white frosting with red food coloring is very good) and some sprinkles. This is an extraordinary activity and children can personalize their cookies and take them home.
5. Cakes – Cake fire trucks can be very easy. There are a lot of cheap cake baking molds. You can also check eBay or Craigslist for the pan used gently. You can also be truly creative and design yourself. Use several bread pans to bake the cake and then gather. Frosting serves as a good glue to keep the cake pieces and layers together. Do an online search for cake fire trucks and you will see some good pictures for inspiration.
Tags: #fire engine birthday party decorations #fire engine birthday party supplies #fire truck birthday party decorations #fire truck birthday party supplies #fire truck birthday party supplies canada #fire truck themed birthday party decorations #fire truck themed birthday party favors #fire truck themed birthday party supplies