1936 Ford Truck For Sale, The Cass Scenic Railroad

16 views

1936 Ford Truck For Sale,1936 Ford Truck For Sale Craigslist,1936 Ford Truck For Sale In Texas,1936 Ford Truck For Sale Canada,1936 Ford Truck For Sale Ebay,1936 Ford Truck For Sale In California,1936 Ford Truck For Sale In Missouri,1936 Ford Truck For Sale By Owner,1936 Ford Pickup For Sale Craigslist,1936 Ford Pickup For Sale In Ohio,1936 Ford Pickup For Sale Australia,1936 Ford Pickup For Sale South Africa,1936 Ford Truck Project For Sale,1936 Ford Panel Truck For Sale,1936 Ford Truck Cab For Sale,1936 Ford Dump Truck For Sale,1936 Ford Truck Parts For Sale,1936 Ford Truck Fenders For Sale,1936 Ford Truck Grill For Sale,1936 Ford Fire Truck For Sale,1936 Ford Truck Bed For Sale

1936 FORD TRUCK FOR SALE – Image via i.ebayimg.com

1936 Ford Truck For Sale – The morning mist, like a transparent sarong, rises from the green carpeted Mountain Cheats in Monongahela National Forest, West Virginia on Memorial Day weekend, but the hot sun quickly intercepts it during its gentle climb, leaving a perfect blue sky.

Like historical pockets, it somehow freezes in time, the city of Cass, accessed through curved roads, mountain-hugging and short bridges, Greenbrier River-traversing, using railroad depots, historic buildings, and double lanes, all strung together by a valley on the Allegheny Back Mountain. The trail itself, stretching towards and disappearing into the dense forest, is the main reason for the city and the railway and also the reason why nothing has been lost in history.

1936 Ford Truck For Sale

Dense covered with virgin forest during the late 19th century, West Virginia everywhere grew oak, hickory, pine, walnut, and chestnut trees in the lowlands and hemlock, pine, maple, and birch in the higher forests, providing rich timber resources, with trees eight to nine feet in diameter, for homes, shops, churches and schools demanded by the increasing population of the country.

Logging, which once relied on rivers to drive sawmills, evolved into a significant industry with the simultaneous development of steam engines and circular saws, a combination that allowed locations where operations were needed, apart from external hydropower.

The trees are traditionally cut down, cut into manageable wood, pushed down the slope by sliding wood into the river, and transported to the factory on wooden rafts.

Due to the inherent and hazardous inaccuracies of the manual skidding method, the Lidgerwood Company of New York designed the first steam powered skidder, which is the progress of other logging industries. First used in West Virginia in 1904, this device, which has a mile of 1/7/8 inch thick cable that extends up to 2,600 feet, is installed directly on the ground or on a flat car provided by rails, gripping wood and move it from the forest to the stream in a safe and controlled manner. That significantly increases the ability of the horse method that is often replaced.

Water-logged logging assemblies are equally inappropriate because of rock, rock, branches and rapids in the summer and ice in winter, eventually being replaced with steam-operated loaders and logging railroad lines.

A large band saw, replacing the previous circle device, turning wood into wood is faster, more precise and efficient, eliminating unnecessary waste, and having an average daily capability of 125,000 feet-board.

By the end of the 19th century, West Virginia had become one of the largest timber producers in the country, more than one hundred railway lines transported raw wood to the factory to be cut and processed before being sent for sale as finished products. Peaking in 1909, the industry cut about 1,473 million wooden feet per year.

One of the biggest logging operations is the West Virginia Spruce Lumber Company. Founded in 1899 when John G. Luke acquired more than 67,000 hectares of red pine trees in West Virginia, it was a subsidiary of West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company located in Covington, Virginia.

The Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad, which estimates the need for shipping and transporting timber, accelerated its own plans to expand its route to the northern Pocahontas region, including a subsidiary designated as the “Greenbrier Railway Company” in 1897 and began construction of roads and construction trails two years later. The line reaches the December area. The threshold to the virgin forest, is uniquely positioned to carry wood to the Covington sawmill and also to connect with the Coal and Iron Railroad, which is then incorporated into the West Maryland Railway.

Although it provides an important link, it does not penetrate the forest attached to the mountain itself, nor does it have the right locomotive equipment to do so. The railroad track, because of its needs, shows some unique characteristics. Mountain forests usually determine both sharp curves, which can be equal to 35 degrees, and steep slopes, which require switchbacks to be overcome, while trajectories must be portable, moved after each area is cut and finished. As a result, it is usually built from short wood, skinned directly placed on vacant land, without the benefit of prepared roadbeds, and the rail itself is then spiked with them. Rail weight, ranging between 50 and 75 pounds per page, is more than enough.

Although these temporary and indirect tracks meet the needs immediately before being moved to the next location, they are not compatible with conventional rod type locomotives with rigid frames and fixed drive shafts. Often victims of imperfection, they slip and often slip. What is needed is a machine with lots, small drive wheels, ideally ranging from eight and 16, which can provide low speed traction, continuous contact, positive power and effective braking, but show considerable flexibility.

Ephraim Shay, a logger from Michigan who was very familiar with these obstacles, designed the first articulated locomotive for logging purposes in 1874. The driving force was further divided into cylindrical connecting rods and drive wheels mounted on a pivot truck, side mounted cylinders itself offset by boiler offset, while the tender truck steering axle itself contributes to this force and adds weight to locomotive adhesion. A directed steam engine, replacing a conventional locomotive drive propulsion system, is just as easy to maintain and repair with its fully open parts.

Such a first Shay, patented and built by Lima Machine Works Lima, Ohio, in 1880, featured sliding valves, vertical boilers and eight drivers.

Then, larger samples show the vertical three cylinders mounted on the right side balanced by the left side boiler, which in itself provides clearances for the cylinder, and a small coal bunker connected with water located just behind the cabin. Because the engine is rarely far from the supply of coal or water, its relatively small capacity proves sufficient.

The cylinder piston, using bevel gears, allows each truck to negotiate imperfections of the rail independently and the 36-inch small drive wheels provide the required adhesion and grip. However, because all wheels are interconnected with either a shaft or axle, skidding a single wheel is not possible.

Shay locomotives, which enjoyed production operations of 2,771 between 1880 and 1945, proved to be the most popular and most numerically popular power plants for logging operations, both specifically in West Virginia, where more than 400 were employed, or elsewhere. It also has limited applications for steep lanes, heavy loads and industrial shifts.

West Virginia’s first locomotive Pulp and Paper Company was 42 tons Shay with two trucks.
The first pulpwood shipments to Covington, Virginia, a paper mill, transported by the Greenbrier Railway Company, were carried out on January 28, 1901, but what was needed for faster processing and independent operations was a strategically located sawmill. It began operations the following year.

To support the large workforce needed for a fast-growing logging company, a company town, named “Cass” after West Virginia Vice President of Paper and Paper Company Joseph P. Cass, emerged from a small farming community and a river crossing called with a river cart previously called the “Ford Leatherbark.”
Carefully planned and revolving around the sawmill itself, legal entities, with major and official councils, are located on one side of the Greenbrier River and boast a population of 2,000-strong, supported by homes, schools, shops, offices, churches and organizations civil and social. It quickly developed into one of the largest boom cities in West Virginia.

The three-storey Pocahontas Supply Company store was built in 1902 and partially rebuilt 16 years later after the fire consumed the top floor, selling everything from food, equipment, furniture, and the core of the city. It also functions as the site of the US Post Office and timber company offices.
A small shop next to it holds the Nethkin Meat Market.

Residents use wooden walkways to negotiate on foot.

In contrast to brothels and hotels located on the east side of the city, which is alternatively dubbed “East Cass” or “Dirty Street,” the double structure consisting of Cass Hotel is often visited by entrepreneurs, well-reputed workers, and respected visitors.

Elite, in general, lives in the Big Bug Hill city.

The mayor’s office, replacing the temporary carriages employed for detention, ironically accommodates more permanent prisons on the first floor and the mayor’s headquarters on the second floor.

Between 1901 and 1920, the train was Cass’s only access.

Driven by the small Shay locomotive, the West Virginia Spruce Lumber Company began logging operations in January 1901, pulling eight miles of red pine flat cars off the line to supply Covington paper mills with pulpwood until the Cass Plant itself was completed in next year. In 1908, this operation experienced dramatic growth, with logging trains operating day and night, supported by 200 horses and 1,000 people and supplying factories with hemlock and cypress bark. Forty-four daily cars transport raw materials and finished products from Cass.

After the West Virginia subsidiary Spruce Lumber Company was acquired and merged into the parent Pulp and Paper, and operations have entered a second phase of life, the railroad has been renamed as Greenbrier, Cheat, and Elk, opening the main line to Elk River Watershed to cut down the area 2,000 feet 2,000 feet long designated “Big Cut,” the largest and most expensive engineering project ever carried out by an eastern logging company. Consisting of 82 miles of main lines and 40 miles of additional lane lines at its peak, he enjoys 21 years of joint transport operations.

A typical logging operation requires cutting the designated tree, tucking it in a slope into the rail, and loading it, as a wooden leg, into flatbed cars, strung between vertical wooden poles, side shafts and attached ones, which form a pocket. After being transported to the mills, they were relegated to the grinding pond, where at that time the people who were set aside with the spear channeled it into jacks that tended to be sloping, clean, like conveyor belt chains – to travel to the actual factory sawing room. The finished product, assuming the shape of the cut board, is then dried and loaded back into the standard measuring cart drawn by the traditional rod locomotive to be distributed to the company or the ordered wooden yard.

The plant, equipped with 11 miles of steam pipe, cuts more than 125,000 feet of wooden board per shift and dried 360,000 per run, there have been two shifts of 11 hours per day, scheduled for six days per week, producing 1.5 million board feet per week and 35 million per year.

The West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company, which has grown to become one of the largest logging companies in West Virginia, continues to experience expansion, as evidenced by its statistics: Greenbrier, Cheat, and Elk Railroad have operated more than 66 miles in 1917 and over 101 miles four years later, when labor had exceeded 1,500.

But when World War II raged, the forest around Cass had run out, even though there was still hardwood and trees growing second below Bald Knob. The West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company, which cannot justify the economic feasibility of expanding its lane into a timber range, sold the operation to F. Edwin Mower, head of Charleston’s Mower Lumber Company. The demand for southern yellow pine, which has traditionally been used for paper production, has accelerated the decline and 68,000 hectares have been sold to the US Forest Service in 1936. The remainder has been obtained by the Cutting Machine. West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company entered the third phase of its life, even with a new name.

Laying a 12 mile short branch line from the Cabin Fork Line to Bald Knob, Mower Lumber Company can continue to utilize valuable timber resources. But with only 65,000 acres remaining in 1960, a handful of hardwood patches that have still not been planted, and deteriorating rolling stock and machinery, it only operates three weekly trains drawn by the same amount from the Shay locomotive, and finally ceases operations on June 30 that year. . Victims, like most other railway companies for forest depletion and new automated factory processing methods, are retreating into history books, leaving less than half a dozen concerns in West Virginia. The route, factories, machinery, machinery, and cars almost accompanied it.

The Midwest Raleigh Steel Corporation, where operating components have been sold, begins to dismantle the lane, with the intention of completely removing it before winter, while locomotives, rolling stock, and logging equipment will be discarded. Walworth Farms, a landowner company, buys forested property.

Russell C. Baum, a Pennsylvania railroad enthusiast who accidentally spent a three-day vacation in Marlinton, West Virginia, during this time, witnessed a grueling cutting process, but soon predicted the historical value and tourism of the train.

Starting a campaign to save him and plead his case at Charleston’s Capitol Building, he was able to obtain a temporary order that determined the suspension of the demolition process, and a committee set up to investigate tourism potential, finally recommended the country acquire roadbed, rolling stock and 40 hectares in Back Allegheny Mountain for $ 150,000. Then it will be operated by the Department of Natural Resources. On June 15, 1963, the operation entered the fourth phase of life when Cass Scenic Railroad was born.

Pulled by the Shay # 4 locomotive, the first passenger-carrying sightseeing train left Cass and the train carrying 23,106 during the first year of its operation. That number has increased every year since then. Restoring the line to full operational status, it opened the second part, to Bald Knob, on May 25, 1968, to the cruise train, the tracks now had logs and passengers.

On the same date, Cass Scenic Railroad State Park, which includes nearly 100 buildings in the city itself, was added to the National Register of Historic Places, and today, as a unit of the West Virginia Park System, is the site of the country’s tourist railroad that runs the most old, steam-driven locomotives, city factories, locomotive workshops, Cass Company stores, Last Run Restaurant, and Shay Railroad Shop.

Cass Mill, owned by the West Virginia Spruce Lumber Company between 1902 and 1910, West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company between 1910 and 1942, and Mower Lumber Company between 1942 and 1960, consisting of dryer kilns, namely boiler houses, power plants electricity, the sawmill itself, the millmill, and the storage area for finished wood, all located between the rail and the Greenbrier River. Reconstruction took place from 1922 to 1923 due to fire, the reason for his last death during the 1980s.

II

Sipping thick black smoke from the pile and ringing the bell, the Shay # 6 locomotive pulled its empty cars to the Cass depot on the left of the two main tracks 30 minutes before the 1100 departure to Bald Knob that morning at the end of May, a four and a half hour trip , 22 miles round trip.

The cars themselves consist of six converted wooden cars with paneless windows, roofs and benches facing the side, painted green with red window trims, and one wooden train, covered with front, facing back, facing like a booth. chair, called “Leatherbark Creek.”

The depot next to where they stood, was built here in 1901 to serve the newly completed Greenbrier Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad Division, modified in 1923 to accommodate increased shipping and passenger volumes, but the wood structure now painted white. rebuilt in 1979, four years after the fire claimed the original.

162 Cay Shay # 6 locomotive, weighing 162 tons, originally built for the Western Maryland Railway and the largest of its kind, was sent to Elkins, West Virginia, on May 14, 1945 to be serviced by the nine-storey Chaffee Branch. The three-truck engine, with 48-inch drivers, 17-inch holes, and 18-inch strokes, was then donated to the Baltimore and Ohio Museum, in Baltimore, Maryland, after four years, and then exchanged for Cass Scenic Railroad Porter 0-4-0 after 26 others. Other locomotives in the inventory include Shay # 2 93-ton, 80-ton Shay # 4, 90-ton Shay # 5, and # 103-ton Shay. 11. 70-ton Shay # 9 and 100-ton Heisler # 6, although currently not operational, complete the fleet.

Emitting a deafening whistle and releasing volcanic eruptions from blinding black smoke, which is dazzling, Shay # 6, assuming a pusher configuration, biting the rail and pushing the cars into sudden motion, the vapor pressure vibrating the piston then turning it . crankshaft, and this, in turn, turns all driver’s wheels through reduction gear. Plying tracks obtained by state parks in 1978 after Chesapeake and the Greenbrier Ohio Division operated the final shipping service to them, the train moved past the water tank, which had been shared with C & O, but is currently a replica that was installed in 2005. This is also mark the place, on the junction switch, where the logging train actually starts.

The deadline, holding several locomotives, is an area of ​​service for coaling, sanding and repairs.
Crossing Back Mountain Road, the train drove near the original track, 1901, which was cribbing through the Leatherbark Creek wetlands, and the bridge that crossed it was only slightly more than a row of wood until it was replaced with structural steel in 1959. The highest flow of West Virginia, the river itself flowing from a point below Bald Knob.

Rumbling and trembling with every crossing lane, the car chain starts a four percent graded climb through tall pine forests, hemlock, white pine, and red pine trees that nearly block the sun, raw wood that forms the reason for the creation of trains. Most of now is the third piece of vegetation, with patches that receive the most sunshine which are the first to grow back.

To avoid the excessive number of trajectories and get the maximum height in the minimum distance, the railroad logging installed two switchbacks, which were lower than those achieved at a distance of 2.3 miles. Stop movement on the v-configured rail before releasing geysers that smell of soot from the pile and attack the silence of the forest with steaming coal flow, Shay’s locomotive, panting and panting, sliding its car in pull mode, filling the lungs with each breath when the crankshaft provides a vital connection between the vertical piston and the spinning wheel. Leaning on the rhythm, despite being explosive, the echo of the forest, mass movements re-formed.

Starting the 22 degree curve at the level of 3.65 percent, the Bald Knob run curves into a 158 degree circle that characterizes Gum Curve at a distance of 2.6. The sunlit opening, which consists of rolling, green-velvet meadows, reveals a green wave of plateau on the left side.

At a distance of 3.1 miles, seven railroad cars, which are bombarded with steam and smoke suffocating the lungs, move past Limestone Cut, the road made by tracks after the limestone itself is cut with the help of a pick, shovel, black powder, and horse-drawn pot.

Once again immersed in thick, dark forest, the railroad maneuvers through a sequence of motion captured again as it spews black feathers onto the towering tree tops and negotiates the upper switchback, the locomotive assuming its pusher configuration.

Mountains, varying in color with distance, appear to be rolled up and symbols, like ocean waves, divide the line between Virginia and West Virginia. The closest to the train looks green while the one farthest from it looks dark blue to gray.

Starting the 0.2-mile lane, s-at 7.1 percent, the train crosses the access road to Whittaker and passes through the highlands, grasslands that emit asylum in the middle of steep forests flanked on both sides by steep mountains. After rising from 2,452 feet at Cass to 3,250 today at Whittaker Station, the Shay engine sighed and stopped its journey at 1145.

Aside from the views of Cheat Mountain and the snackbar facilities, the station itself provided the opportunity to experience the Mountain State Railroad and the camp of the loggers who reconstructed the Logging Association.

Originally the Hungarian railroad labor site during the turn of the century, the current reconstruction, describes a later formation from around 1946, featuring three tracks where railroad cars, equipment, and miner shacks were positioned, the latter being built using measurements of actual structures near Bald Knob.

Although such camps are usually isolated, simple, and offer little more than a suspension between work shifts to facilitate washing, eating, and sleeping until the person can return to the main logging city, like Cass, they are an integral part of West Virginia logging trains fire from the late 1800s to 1960.

Because these activities were the dominant industries in growth during this period, and because timber companies needed large numbers of immigrant workers to meet their operational requirements, they usually contracted large employment agencies located in cities to screen and hire them. Usually, they include people from Italy, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Russia and Poland. Camps, raw and crowded, use kerosene lamps for light and coal or wood for heat. Food, in excessive amounts, is very important for worker productivity.

Caboose four-wheel logging Whittaker camp, built by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad in 1883, is usually installed at the end of a logging train and accommodated by brakemen and management level personnel so that they can inspect remote locations. Later he was hired in Swandale, Clay County, eventually acquired by Cass Scenic Railroad.

Some of the camps in the camp, which use wood that is less premium and transported from one area to another after running out of trees, shows the size of internal structures and facilities relative to the interests of the position. The wooden hut is small. Filer huts contain larger windows to provide maximum light for saw sharpening. And the surveyor / cruiser provided by the table is reported by people who determine which wood to cut and how it should be removed from the mountain.

Kitchens and dining cars, with long internal dining tables, padded benches, and the plentiful portions served on it, are the same as maintaining logging operations, because the human body is the main “machine” involved in the operational chain, over and above the mechanical, and therefore must be properly “encouraged.” There are only a few other things that loggers will look forward to during their nocturnal times.

Sleeping in a simple environment, as evidenced by the lobby / bed, is standard until workers can return home and family in the city of the company. The stove provides warmth and the wet dress method can be dried all night.

Diesel-powered log loaders, usually driving rails tied to cars and thus able to move independently and collectively with the rest of the train, facilitate the transfer of wood from the ground to rolling stock. Examples of the camp were able to handle specimens along the trees.

Lidgerwood steam-driven Skidder logs, operated by three crew members and built by the Meadow River Lumber Company in 1944, have been employed for about two decades, and facilitated the delivery of wood from cutting sources to the actual railroad lines via an air cable.

While sleeping for 15 minutes pausing, the black Shay locomotive exhaled white through the vertical piston nostrils, the high pressure steam emitted from the cylinder itself wiped out the condensing piston chamber. However, the calm state immediately destroyed by the atmosphere whistle released then released, the sound wave echoed from the surrounding slope and signaled the passengers back to the car to continue the journey.

Drilling back through the deep and dense woods of the forest, whose leaves slowly moved like a green mosaic within one arm of a windowless train, the train walked over the sewers on Whittaker Run, a sharper curve than the old class seen on low side track.

Holding on to the Leatherbark Gorge, the fences briefly followed Austin Meadows, where the slope farm had grown, and then passed the Gobbler Knob.

A set of skidder, located on the 225-foot side of the train at 5.4 miles, had occupied the site between 1940 and 1941, a 3,000-foot cable that moved logs at an altitude of 500 feet above the river from afar. mountain side.

Climbing the 5.4 to six percent class at a distance of 6.0 miles, the series of scenic passing cars that take the view on Leatherbark Creek Valley, which is located below the lower switchback and from which smoke, created by 1200 Whittaker trains, is now rising. At present height, pine trees are everywhere.

The push for logging leads to Camp 5, which was perforated in 1911, moving from the side at a distance of 6.2 miles.
The trail, which traveled half a mile farther on the way, led to Old Spruce on the left and Bald Knob on the right, the first following the main line connected with a track intended for Cheat and Elk River drainage in the abandoned factory town. from Spruce. Located at an altitude of 3,940 feet in the Shavers Fork of Cheat River, a pulpwood mill which is shelled – and a city equipped with a railroad shop is considered “the highest and coldest … in the east.”

Curved to the right of both, the train enters the logging spurs, and the last one is placed by the Wood Cutting Company, so that it can access the wood with the highest height. It functions as the threshold for Bald Knob.

Operation, stopping in 1960, never allowed the use of a train class located on the high side and intended for Leatherbark Creek heads.

Capturing his journey on an eight percent graded line in the Oats Creek water tank, the machine was intravenously fed 4,000 gallons of liquid that provided life through a steam-driven siphon and portable hose that extended from an old factory boiler which continuously collected river runoff. The 6,000 gallon tank, which is located just above the engine driver’s wheels, ensures increased traction and greater train adhesion.

Somehow imitating a polluted factory, the Shay locomotive once again released black, vertical feathers when pushing the train above the seven percent class of Johnson Run, at a distance of 8.2, past the neglected Snowshoe ski resort, now entrenched in the third cut hemlock , ash, white pine, and red pine tree guards.
Wye, at 9.1 miles, had caused a mile long to run to the left which had been equipped with five skidder sets and trains between 1950 and 1951, but has since been reduced to a fraction of this length.

Clinking, staggering, swaying, and screaming with protests at every turn, and releasing their own periodic steam explosion, the train moved around the Big Run stream area, with a 1.5 percent drop, the path had been placed from Shavers Fork in 1910 when skidding was still done using horse power.

Moving through a ten mile marker, it crosses the logging road crossing, starting the last approach, miles long to the top of the mountain at a rate of nine percent. A small clearing indicates an imminent arrival.
Passing the logging railroad that curves to the left, the train stops moving for the last time at a distance of 11.0 miles in the cooler, air is less common at 4,750 feet Bald Knob, the highest point reaching east of the Rocky Mountains by non-gear railroad lines and the third highest in the state of West Virginia.

The 162-ton black Shay locomotive, which has greedily consumed coal mini-coal and swallowed thousands of gallons of water, instantly stopped the sound, bells, hiss, creaks, clanging, and lingering noise at 1320, leaving silence-and the amazing view of soft ridges, dark green, blue, and gray, resembling waves that roll over each other almost 5,000 feet above the surface of the eastern edge of the Allegheny Plateau, as seen from a beautiful landscape platform.

Eleven miles ahead stretched the mountains that marked the Virginia border, but only a few meters behind, which was stopped by the stop line, was the Shay # 6 locomotive, coal tender, and seven empty cars. The technology of forest attack and its five senses, though now rugged and primitive, has played an important role in the history of West Virginia railways, which once eliminated much-needed raw wood to build cities in the country and support their people, but today returns it to mountain forests where they can watch their achievements.
Persuaded to return to the train 40 minutes later for an 11-mile trip back to Cass, the passengers, who numbered hundreds, owed lip service.

Graduated from Long Island University-C.W. Post-Campus with a summa-cum-laude BA in Comparative Language and Journalism, I then received the Nassau Sustainable Community Education Teaching Certificate from the Sustainable Community Education (NACCE) at Molloy College, Travel Career Development Certificate from the Institute of Certified Travel Agencies (ICTA ) at LIU, and the AAS degree in Aerospace Technology at New York State University – College of Technology at Farmingdale. After accumulating almost three decades in the aviation industry, I ran New York-JFK and Washington-Dulles stations on Austrian Airlines, created the North American Station Training Program, served as a Flight Advisor for Farmingdale State University in New York, and compiled and taught the Management Certificate Program Flights at the Long Island Educational Opportunity Center.

A freelance writer, I have written around 70 books from short stories, novels, nonfiction, essays, poems, articles, logs, curricula, training manuals and textbook genres in English, German and Spanish, which basically focus on flights and travel, and I have been published in the form of books, magazines, bulletins, and electronic Web site forms. I am a writer for Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome Cole Palen in New York. I have made 350 lifelong trips by air, sea, train and road.

Tags: #1936 ford pickup for sale australia #1936 ford pickup for sale craigslist #1936 ford pickup for sale in ohio #1936 ford pickup for sale south africa #1936 ford truck for sale #1936 ford truck for sale canada #1936 ford truck for sale craigslist #1936 ford truck for sale ebay #1936 ford truck for sale in texas #1936 ford truck project for sale

1936 Ford Pickup Model 68 - 1936 Ford Truck For SaleVintage Fords | Classic Ford | Pinterest | Ford Trucks, Ford And Cars - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale1936 Ford Pickup Whiskey Runner Rat Rod 396 V8 For Sale, Muscle Cars - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale1935 To 1937 Ford Pickup For Sale On Classiccars - 1936 Ford Truck For SaleRestored, Original & Restorable Ford Trucks For Sale 1923-42 - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale1936 Ford Pickup For Sale On Bat Auctions - Sold For $42,500 On July - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale1936 Ford Pickup - 93501 - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale1936 Ford Truck For Sale , Pennsylvania - 1936 Ford Truck For Sale